Bye Bye P&L II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I did once suggest a Sticky whereby the latest flouncer would hold the Toffee Apple award until a new flouncee took over.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
How about 'Close The Door After You'

Origamist said:
We already have a Welcome Mat in Beginners, so what about a new sub-forum for leavers? I've been thinking about some possible names - how about: The Taxi Rank, or Au revoir, les enfants or The Departure Lounge. This dedicated area will make forummers last moments more dignified.

Oh, if this suggestion is rejected - I'l be ****ing off too...!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
User3094 said:
Greg, Greg, Greg, your mistaking us for people who really give a sh.it. :smile:

[Nice effort though - If your attempting to make up for Linfords Flounce-Reversal (a tricky move which I doubt I will not see again in my lifetime), then good job - I am sure he would thank you]

I'm willing to bet vast sums against that.

Origamist

Legendary Member
User3094 said:
[Nice effort though - If your attempting to make up for Linfords Flounce-Reversal (a tricky move which I doubt I will not see again in my lifetime), then good job - I am sure he would thank you]

I thought Linf had shuffled off his CycleChat coil (in a poor man's Keyser Söze impersonation)? Has there been a second coming or has he just gone to ground for a while?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I wasn't picking Smeggers up on his use of negatives - I seriously doubt Very-Near has gone very far. Where would he go? - he's lost without Smeggers and Mr P. Although it's possible that someone has "reset his password"...

Norm

User3094 said:
He was told off by a so called "mod".
He had apparently already been warned before that public comment from The Judge.

I wonder who is posting as The Judge. I have little time for people who have multiple personalities, they are seldom used for anyone's benefit although it should have been fairly easy to figure out who it was with access to the IP addresses.

Origamist

Legendary Member
I was involved in the thread that got docked in commuting. Was the Judge not a real mod (excuse my naivete)?

Norm

User3094 said:
Havent we all though?

If you dont hit the buffers occasionally how do you know where the edges are? :smile:
Not yet. I've spent too long running a busy forum myself, I know the grief behind the scenes and try not to add to it.

Not that I always succeed, mind.

Origamist said:
I was involved in the thread that got docked in commuting. Was the Judge not a real mod (excuse my naivete)?
Well, that is one line of thinking. Whoever it was, posting anonymously pretending to be a mod should be deserving of an instant ban.

In my opinion, anyway. :tongue: :wacko:

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Landslide said:
Is a triple flounce really needed? Won't he get away with a compact?

Rohloff surely?

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
MacB said:
you can't flounce with a Rohloff it's too heavy

No heavier than a derailleur, sunshine. Admittedly it's all concentrated weight, so it might be a solidly Germanic flaunz rather than a fey Anglo-Saxon flounce.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
srw said:
No heavier than a derailleur, sunshine. Admittedly it's all concentrated weight, so it might be a solidly Germanic flaunz rather than a fey Anglo-Saxon flounce.

Quite. Anyway, I reckon MacB could do a pretty good show of flouncery with any gear system. Butterfly-bars are flounce-conducive.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Is it better to flounce, as 'you lot' call it - I thought I just politely left the room :sad: - using Shimano or Campag, with or without a helmet, and wearing SPD cleats or Time ATAC?

What is the proper form? Discuss, in less than 50 pages 500 posts, if you can! :ohmy:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
GregCollins said:
Is it better to flounce, as 'you lot' call it - I thought I just politely left the room :tongue: - using Shimano or Campag, with or without a helmet, and wearing SPD cleats or Time ATAC?

What is the proper form? Discuss, in less than 50 pages 500 posts, if you can! :smile:

Never mind that. The crucial thing is to maintain the right to flounce in primary position.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
GregCollins said:
Is it better to flounce, as 'you lot' call it - I thought I just politely left the room :tongue: :smile:

That would be politely leaving the room then creating a gazillion threads and posts about why, would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom