bye

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Abbers, stop being such a tart and stick with it if only to continue to provide me with the amusement of the spectacle of people just not getting your humour and flying off the handle.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
What?

Abitrary said:
I'm stopping posting because I need to divert my time to other things.
If anyone hasn't got me yet, I only came on here for fun and to wind people up.
Regarding accusations of drink posting, the stuff that got the most attention was conceived and typed in in complete sobriety. I hold myself back after a drink.
Lastly, thanks to shaun for being a good bloke.
Assuming that you're hanging around long enough to read your obituaries...;)

<serious>
I like having you around. I really do. Anyone who calls me 'spongey bottom' can't be all bad. But I do wonder if you don't see yourself as being separate from the rest of us and therefore 'better'....:smile:
I do know that you get humpy if someone tries to turn the tables and winds you up...:evil:
You blur the lines between being serious and being silly to the extent that it seems safest to assume that everything you say is a wind-up or a trap. If you think that people don't get it, well that's your doing I'm afraid.
I've never been able to get a proper grip on who and what you are, behind the fog of studied weirdness, which is why I'd like to see you one day, just to check. Nothing freaky, I'll happily disguise myself as Bill Oddie and observe through a long lense while pretending to be interested in a pigeon. Or something. :blush:
Anyway, you're one of us, like or not, so come back and carry on. But perhaps drop some of the act, eh? :thumbsup:
</serious>

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I am in total agreement with Chuffy on this one.

Ab you have posted some of the most laugh out loud moments I have had on this forum and I personally think CC would be a bit too quiet without you.

I understand there are plenty that don't 'get' your sense of humour but don't
disregard those of us that do.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I agree with the comments from Chuffy and Tdr1nka. Recently on the thread about "Handshakes" I responded to you Abitrary in a similar vein to how you were addressing me, but it seemed you soon got bored. :thumbsup:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Abitrary, I think you are weird but funny. You're like an ugly insect everyone likes to look at, but not to touch. :laugh:

Stay.:sad:

Top Bottom