bye

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GentleBenn

Veteran
I agree with snapper, i was showing my girl your posts on lesbians and crack cocaine last night,as a wind up merchant you are class!
People should'nt take you seriously,i think, (i'm slightly drunk at the moment)that a night in your company would be very entertaining , or end up with a crowd trying to lynch you !:laugh:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Abbers. I hate you to bits. Put me anywhere on the list, or not at all, but not, repeat not, one below Flying Monkey. Is it because he has more degrees than me? Is it because he's small? Is it because he's on Radio 4? Just tell me, and I'll get a Ph.D, cut my feet off, and insinuate myself into the shipping forecast. At the same time.

And don't go. Or, if you do go, drop by and see me sometime. You have the address - just pm me.

jonesy

Guru
dellzeqq said:
Abbers. I hate you to bits. Put me anywhere on the list, or not at all, but not, repeat not, one below Flying Monkey. Is it because he has more degrees than me? Is it because he's small? Is it because he's on Radio 4? Just tell me, and I'll get a Ph.D, cut my feet off, and insinuate myself into the shipping forecast. At the same time.

And don't go. Or, if you do go, drop by and see me sometime. You have the address - just pm me.

Don't worry, FM is only 1 below simoncc!

jonesy

Guru
Patrick Stevens said:
The list is another wind up. ;)

Is it? Phew! That means I don't have to worry about being last!

Brock said:
eh? has bonj gone too?
Last on here 24th Dec. He didn't like the direction the forum was taking (whatever that means). I suspect that he just got fed up with people ripping the piss whenever he came up with his latest piece of ill-informed lunacy.

I miss him. ;)

Top Bottom