C02 inflaters?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
[/QUOT

Me as well.we live and learn.

I like the ones that have an adjustable outlet on them rather than a one shot release. Like that you can fit inflator on without fear of them releasing before you're ready, then you open the valve slowly to inflate as you need.

Will Spin

Über Member
I don't usually carry a pump, I take 3 C02 cartridges plus inflator. I prefer the push on inflator that just lets the whole cartridge contents into the tyre in one go (can't see why you would want to do anything other than this and the ones with the adjustable valve look a bit fiddly to me, so presenting opportunities for things to go wrong). Yes, try to keep your fingers away from the CO2 cartridge when inflating, ok if you just hold the inflator part, I did once end up with the cartridge frozen into my hand.

Sillyoldman

Veteran
I like the ones that have an adjustable outlet on them rather than a one shot release. Like that you can fit inflator on without fear of them releasing before you're ready, then you open the valve slowly to inflate as you need.
Me too but just watch out that after use you screw the valve shut again. Otherwise when the next puncture comes round you lose all the gas as you screw the canister on. Not that I’ve done that of course.

Top Bottom