Caaaaaaaaake!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Anyone else having a flutter on who wins or is that just the people who made the program a couple of weeks ago. :whistle:
Not really feeling any sympathy for a company that is taking bets on something that has already happened and is happy to take money off people for other contestants already knowing that they're backing a loser.

winjim

Smash the cistern
That is an exceedingly good saddlebag.
To be fair, the cake did arrive at its destination a bit sideways and rather squished, but perfectly edible. :mrpig:

classic33

Leg End Member
Cake Dog.jpg

OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
So assuming everyone in Ipswich already knows who wins it but CC'ers don't and I will be forced into Bake Off fandom for a night whether I like it or not... any thoughts?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Not really feeling any sympathy for a company that is taking bets on something that has already happened and is happy to take money off people for other contestants already knowing that they're backing a loser.
Ladbrookes didn't know whom had won it though, it was the 'suspicious activity' that flagged up a fiddle was likely to be going on.

OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Ladbrookes didn't know whom had won it though, it was the 'suspicious activity' that flagged up a fiddle was likely to be going on.
...they said.
Call me cynical if you like but I don't believe the smell of easy betting money is only that well cooked in Indian cricket.

TVC

Are we allowed to talk about who won, or do we have to wait 48 hours until everyone has watched it on catch up.

As for the bookies, why are you taking bets on something that has already happened? As you were Mr Schrodinger

OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
As for the bookies, why are you taking bets on something that has already happened? As you were Mr Schrodinger

Same goes for the concept of spoilers really. I have no idea if it's reasonable to accept in these modern times that anyone surrounded by computers, Twitter, Facebook, 24 hour news channels and mischievous or innocent blundering friends and relations TV should be tiptoed around like there's some kind of age of innocence out there. /Rant Mode temporarily suspended until the next moon phase.../:wacko:

Top Bottom