cabbie spoilt my ride :-(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leemo

Commuter
I wont bore you with the details except to say the usual non-overtake routine which means pulling along side and then giving me the squeeze as we reach a junction. Not sure why he did it. You can't really average a greater speed than a bike on the back lanes in The City and indeed only 10 seconds later he was held up by an oncoming vehicle so I went past on the left. Maybe he didn't like my assertive style. Maybe he's was just a cockwomble. Who knows? I didnt retaliate but it did spoil my ride, which is something I usually manage to avoid. Never mind, suppose its off my chest now and I'll try to be more relaxed on the way home.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Must be one of those days?

BSRU

A Human Being
You need to learn the ways of the goldfish:tongue: , unless it is very serious I generally forget the odd cockwomble I encounter on my commute by the time I have arrived at home/work.

BSRU

A Human Being
'sok, you have cameras remembering for you.
Technology to the rescue^_^, even when I recently was almost taken out by a car emerging from a side street I forgot about it and got on with riding, once I got home I remembered I needed to look at the videos for a certain junction.

OP
OP
L

leemo

Commuter
do use a camera which normally neutralises any anger; probs one of those day.

Anyway cheered up now :thumbsup:

Top Bottom