Cadel Evans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Phixion

What the hell is wrong with that guy? He comes across like a drama queen, happy to get the attention when he's won a stage and like a bear with a sore head when he doesn't win.

The interview with him the other day was hilarious, he lashed out at 2 reporters because they touched his cuddly toy! He even hurt the wrist of a well-respected Australian reporter.

I know there are alot of similar people in the Tour de France but the guy just loses all my respect when he acts like that. I find myself supporting other riders just because of his stinking attitude.

beancounter

Phixion said:
What the hell is wrong with that guy? He comes across like a drama queen, happy to get the attention when he's won a stage and like a bear with a sore head when he doesn't win.

The interview with him the other day was hilarious, he lashed out at 2 reporters because they touched his cuddly toy! He even hurt the wrist of a well-respected Australian reporter.

I know there are alot of similar people in the Tour de France but the guy just loses all my respect when he acts like that. I find myself supporting other riders just because of his stinking attitude.

I think they were touching his (badly damaged) shoulder.

Probably quite sore....

bc

Keith Oates

Janner
He said words to the affect in one report, 'you don't know how many people touch you to congratulate you until you've damage your shoulder'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yello

Like a number of talented cyclists/athletes, he's a bit 'special'! Cut him some slack and judge him by his results.... but he is a bit of a misery! :smile:

yello said:
Like a number of talented cyclists/athletes, he's a bit 'special'! Cut him some slack and judge him by his results.... but he is a bit of a misery! ;)
Hating Evans keeps me warm at night. :biggrin:
His strop the other day was so petulant and pantomime-villainish, he even managed to swish his yellow jersey like a cape as he huffed off...:biggrin:

yello

He gives French a damn good go! He's obviously still learning but credit to the man for giving it a go. He comes across very well; very happy, smiley and chatty... but then he has just been given the yellow jersey!

Top Bottom