Cadel Evans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Just look at those eyebrows creepy creepy.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Did anyone else see the interview with Evans yesterday? First he complained that three riders had ganged up on him and then when a reporter came a bit too close he shouted, "Don't touch my dog! If you touch my dog I'll knock your head off!"

Yes, his faithful pooch was waiting for him at the finishing line.

mondobongo

Über Member
3 against 1 wheres your Team Cadel? says Mrs Mondo.

LOGAN 5

Gone right off him after his strops with the reporters. Arrogant and a prima donna. Best he keeps his mouth shut and just rides his bike. Don't want him to win now having seen how nasty he is.

Those eyebrows and that squeeky voice - yuk.

yello

Flying_Monkey said:
Actually I thought that was quite funny... he's clearly not being serious.

That's what I thought too. I think he even seems to laugh!

What if he's weird, or gay, the guy can ride a bike. And that's pretty much all I'm interested in at the moment. 3 against 1 is to be expected though. Surprised he's bitter about that... because, as he says, he did do pretty well. 8 seconds back is nothing for him, he's got that over his rivals in the TT.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Top class athletes aren't exactly 'normal' are they, so expect some 'personality' issues with regards to the media.....I know I wouldn't want to do an interview etc. after 100 plus miles - shower, food...then i'll talk....when I've stopped crawling off the floor...........

yello said:
3 against 1 is to be expected though. Surprised he's bitter about that... because, as he says, he did do pretty well. 8 seconds back is nothing for him, he's got that over his rivals in the TT.
It's to be expected. Last year he whinged that the others in his group were 'going too fast'. :blush:

I bet his dog doesn't whine as much as he does.

Top Bottom