Cafe Upgrade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I could find you a cycle-powered radio, as well as an orange-powered clock.

Can we vary it with grapefruit sometimes?

Buggi - I fear that combining penguins, sealions and polar bears is going to result fairly swifty in fat polar bears and not much else...

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I think any fruit will do the trick. Something to do with the sugar in the fruit producing energy to power the clock. The fruit that has provided the power source is not edible afterwards. This reminds me that we would need a compost bin and recycling bins by the back door.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I think any fruit will do the trick. Something to do with the sugar in the fruit producing energy to power the clock. The fruit that has provided the power source is not edible afterwards. This reminds me that we would need a compost bin and recycling bins by the back door.

That reminds me, I will be running a short course on differentiating aluminium and steel cans. Attendance is compulsory, but tea and biscuits will be provided.

OP
OP
Archie_tect

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
That reminds me, I will be running a short course on differentiating aluminium and steel cans. Attendance is compulsory, but tea and biscuits will be provided.

Watch out for Arch.... she'll be switching on the 20,000V electromagnet any second..... ....now!
Oops, there goes magnatron's retro steel frame!!!

TVC

Will there be a photo wall of various customers pulling 'whacky' poses while they're having such a 'bonkers' time in the cafe?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Will there be a photo wall of various customers pulling 'whacky' poses while they're having such a 'bonkers' time in the cafe?

Yes, but I'll be hanging a curtain across it so as not to disturb the regular clientele. There's only so often you can look at a man gurning in a funny hat.

OP
OP
Archie_tect

Archie_tect

So THAT's what gurning means! ...and there was i thinking what TVC did in the conservatory last Tuesday was illegal everywhere except in the Netherlands. The polar bear and marinyork looked stunned.

OP
OP
Archie_tect

Archie_tect

The two way mirror in the toilets has to go... only found out when I went into the cleaner's store to get a new bucket! Nice tattoo Dayvo!!

Top Bottom