mistyoptic
Vintage
- Location
- A parallel reality
Both. The paper one is of my own photos
Oops - A5!!A2 size, wow you must have huge pockets

My life is not exciting either, but: dentist, hairdresser, annual leave booked, tradesman coming, annual boiler service, vet appointments, if friend I usually meet is away or home, overtime I promised to work (better show for the shift!) ... deadline to pay off the interest free credit cardBecause I'm working, everything goes into works Outlook TBH, but my life isn't that exciting so if I pop 'leave; in there I know what it is. I don't have many 'social' appointments...boo hoo !![]()
Paper calendar in the kitchen for everything. However I also run a separate spreadsheet of dates, venues, hotels, etc for all the gigs & motorsport events I go to which is copied to Dropbox for quick reference.
I made an appointment with a friend recently.
We were at my house and I opened my Google Calendar on my phone and he proceeded to do what I thought was the same.
But no, he actually had photos of the current and next months pages of a wall hanging calendar on his phone!
We agreed a date which he would then transcribe onto his wall hanging calendar at home at a later time.
I was surprised at the strange-ness of this method and tbh, I thought that the wall hanging calendar was well and truly a thing of the past.
What do you use and why?
Google Calendar here. Simple functionality, portable, reminder functions and synced with Mrs SD's to avoid double booking dates, etc.
That's a particularly strange but clever way of doing it! I voted both because we have one on the fridge that we use for stuff that might affect us both e.g giving lifts to the kids etc, but I mostly use my phone
