Calendars with pictures of cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Does anyone know of a "Cyclist" calendar that shows male cyclists instead of, or as well as, female cyclists? :biggrin:A well-known cycle web-site seems only to have enough print-run time to produce ones with ladies on them.

I am therefore considering filling a gap in the market for next year.:biggrin:;) Some avatars on this forum show the cyclist and their bike, but obviously it requires twelve. If you think you could be a suitable model for a possible 2008 calendar, please submit your photo to this forum. Your photo will have to tastefully reflect a time of year, and your cycle attire will also need to be suitable for the time of year. I do not want to you look cold, if your background is 6 inches of snow. I envisage this as an alternative to, and not a copy of Lismocic Saprend. It is not intended to be too "racy", :biggrin:

This gives you plenty of time to consider what impression you wish to portray, and plenty of time for me to find a sophiscated camera, and work out how to use it. Then I may request consultation with some other forummers, in order to decide on the prerequisites of the models. If you wish to be very clever and "paste" your avatars face over your true face, then that is entirely your decision.:biggrin:

I am unsure whether to make the calendar about 20" by 16" or a smaller desk calendar, about 11" by 6". I would particularly like to receive comments, suggestions regarding the models from the female forummers,

For the front cover of the Calendar, I would like to invite Alejandro Valverde Belmonte,:biggrin::sad: but am open to other suggestions.

Ooo! I'm a shameless cam-whore, pics coming in a couple of days! I'd love to get on a cycle calender.

What kind of pics though?

- Actually cycling

- Posing with the bike

- More cyclepassion like i.e. topless, some lighting to accentuate muscles

- Is black and white ok?

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I was OUTRAGED by the cyclepassion calendar. I was expecting nice photos of bikes up mountains and ended up with slappers posing with bikes they clearly couldn't change a puncture on.

What a great idea, Speicher. I think you should either do a calendar of Cyclechat members (I quite fancy posing with Liesl on a bed of rose petals for February) or pick good looking male cyclists. Tom Boonen springs to mind.....grrrr....

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Cathryn said:
I was OUTRAGED by the cyclepassion calendar. I was expecting nice photos of bikes up mountains and ended up with slappers posing with bikes they clearly couldn't change a puncture on.

What a great idea, Speicher. I think you should either do a calendar of Cyclechat members (I quite fancy posing with Liesl on a bed of rose petals for February) or pick good looking male cyclists. Tom Boonen springs to mind.....grrrr....

Yes, I completely agree with your outrage! What chance is there of Mr Valverde, or Mr Boonen appearing in similar attire to those ********* on Cycle Passion?
Is it only men who are allowed cycle calendars?

Snorri appears very keen for us to see his proposal :biggrin:. It will be interesting to see who wishes to retain their avatar as their "face" :biggrin:.
We could of-course accept two people together on a photo, one of my parameters being that the photo should be fairly recent. If you submit your photo now, and turn up in Northumberland looking ten years older no one will recognise you and therefore no one will buy you a drink:ohmy:.

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
LOTP I think you need to submit your photo first, so that Cathryn and I, and possibly some more peeps, can decide if it is suitable;). But yes, I will start a list of peep's preferences for a special month. Are you intending to cover yourself with daffodils or tulips? :biggrin: or snowdrops:blush:.

wafflycat

Aye, I'd like to see an asthetically pleasing calendar of fit blokes in various states of undress atop carbon bling!

wafflycat

Speicher said:
LOTP I think you need to submit your photo first, so that Cathryn and I, and possibly some more peeps, can decide if it is suitable;). But yes, I will start a list of peep's preferences for a special month. Are you intending to cover yourself with daffodils or tulips? :biggrin: or snowdrops:blush:.

Or where would he be hanging the mistletoe.. eh, eh? :biggrin:

Top Bottom