calf problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayce

been having a right calf problem latley, cramp, so i just checked my seat height and when i put my heel to the pedal it was around an inch and half away so ive lowered it to touch, when my leg is straight dont know how i missed that ,and had my speedplay pedals back today so i hope its no more cramp for me ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just be careful adjusting by so much in one go - shouldn't be a problem though as you are not extending your position.

Ravenz

jayce said:
my heel to the pedal it was around an inch and half away s ;)

just to be clear.. heel on pedal at the bottom of the stroke.. leg should be fully extended but the knee should not be 'locked' out .. it's one of the quick ways of judging seat height amongst many I daresay.... opinions as diverse as people ;);)

OP
OP
J

jayce

Ravenz said:
just to be clear.. heel on pedal at the bottom of the stroke.. leg should be fully extended but the knee should not be 'locked' out .. it's one of the quick ways of judging seat height amongst many I daresay.... opinions as diverse as people :wacko:;)
yes that is correct fella heel touching the pedal at bottom stroke but leg not fully locked out so i think i should be ok with this cramp ,,hope so

Top Bottom