Calling all Helmet Cam Cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SW19cam

Über Member
Nah, nothing was organised. It's probably better to do it in the summer time, when it's nicer.

Did you not commute on the 10th? It was a lovely (clear skied, sunny) morning!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Did you not commute on the 10th? It was a lovely (clear skied, sunny) morning!
The idea behind doing it in the summer is to make cycling look appealing as possible. Everyone should have good weather, lots of people will be out etc.. where as with this time of year it's getting dark and it's always raining somewhere.

Bassjunkieuk

Veteran
But cycling in the rain is also fun :-) Possibly more so when you are headed home rather than to work but that just might be the "big kid" in me speaking :biggrin:

SW19cam

Über Member
But cycling in the rain is also fun :-) Possibly more so when you are headed home rather than to work but that just might be the "big kid" in me speaking :biggrin:

We live in the UK, it rains every single month of the year...;)

My personal opinion is September and October are the best times to be cycling in London. Gentle sun, blue clear skied days....lovely stuff! ;) Despite reports saying this month has been the wettest on record, I haven't noticed it being bad.

We all complain about the nippy starts, but who doesn't secretly like those first 5 minutes on the bike wearing radiator-heated cycling gear... and after 5 minutes if you're cold - you're not cycling hard enough! ;)

Top Bottom