Calling all helmet camera wearers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Jock, you mean Herald?

Kirst

magnatom said:
is very keen to do an article on cyclists who use helmet cameras.

She is wanting to do some case studies (yours truly might be one of them ;)). So I am wondering if anyone here might be interested in helping out. Ideally she is looking for someone from Edinburgh (is there an Edinburgh helmet camera cyclist on here, I'm sure there is a few..) and two cyclists from down south (one from London if possible.

I don't know if Anth frequents here; I'll ask him.

Kirst said:
I don't know if Anth frequents here; I'll ask him.

Anth frequents here now.... Damn you Kirst, I'm registered on too many flora as it is! Embra camera user (and editor of citycycling.co.uk) reporting for duty if needed Mr Magnatom....

Plax

Guru
gambatte said:
What kind of sheep?;)

You got any pictures already?

IGMC:wacko:

Well, dare I say this - there is a little lamb that's taken quite a shine to me. Whenever I cycle past he (or she) makes a little "baa" noise and runs up the field towards me. No sign of him today though, so I was quite gutted, I find it quite amusing and cute.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

blackpuddinonnabike said:
Anth frequents here now.... Damn you Kirst, I'm registered on too many flora as it is! Embra camera user (and editor of citycycling.co.uk) reporting for duty if needed Mr Magnatom....

Excellent!:biggrin: PM me with some contact details and I will forward it to the reproter.

Welcome to Cyclechat by the way!

and thanks for the mention in your article, I like the mag, stick a link in your signature!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Hairy Jock said:
What happened to the Heard feature, Mag?

Long story. It involves politics etc, but it would appear that the article is no more, I am e-mailing the editor tomorrow and depending on the reply I may be asking you guys for some help. Can't say any more unfortunately, I have to protect the innocent (not me of course, I'm as guilty as hell! :biggrin:)

:biggrin:

Top Bottom