Calling all helmet camera wearers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Guys, I have been having a chat with a freelance reporter (one that I know is very cycle friendly and has had some good outdoorsy articles published) and she is very keen to do an article on cyclists who use helmet cameras.

She is wanting to do some case studies (yours truly might be one of them :biggrin:). So I am wondering if anyone here might be interested in helping out. Ideally she is looking for someone from Edinburgh (is there an Edinburgh helmet camera cyclist on here, I'm sure there is a few..) and two cyclists from down south (one from London if possible.

I think actioncameras (al la Paul from loop communications) will be involved as well.

I think this could be a very positive article, so go on, you know you want to.:biggrin:

PM me if you are interested and I will provide you with more information and pass on your details if you agree.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I'm up for it.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

MERV said:
Me if needed but need a better cam first.

Are you from London as well Merv? If so you might have been beaten to it my Mike, although if you pass your details on to me via PM I will pass your details on as well.

Not sure if we want a gutter cyclist in the article though....:biggrin::biggrin:

(Just to confirm that was a joke!!)

Plax

Guru
I don't have a camera, but if somebody wants to post me one I'm quite happy to film in North West Wales :biggrin:
Would probably be a bit boring though, but I could spice it up with a few camera shots at sheep and cows.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I'm in Edinburgh and have a camera, but haven't used it yet as the new helmet comes down too far on the head for the headband to work.

I'll need to get a helmet attachment.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
What kind of sheep?:biggrin:

You got any pictures already?

IGMC:wacko:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Never mind that, is your action cameras guy going to be doing any special deals given the amount of publicity he's getting from you?

Mmmm, there is a story there, but that is for another day.....

If anyone feels I deserve a special deal, or in fact a free helmet camera, feel free to e-mail actioncameras.......:biggrin:

To sweeten the deal I would raffle my current helmet camera like I did before, for charity, if a new helmet camera was to fall on my lap......:ohmy:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

So we have Bentmikey and Merv (possibly, no PM yet) on board, anyone else?

Edinburgh would be great and somewhere else down south....

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Never mind that, is your action cameras guy going to be doing any special deals given the amount of publicity he's getting from you?

Magnatom is working on commission...:ohmy:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Hairy Jock said:
Magnatom is working on commission...:biggrin:

I wish. Just like the idea of lots of helmet camera cyclist :ohmy:

I'm hoping that soon I might be able to publish some details from the information commisioner (Scotland) with regards to legality of filming and publishing films. I have had a couple of e-mails now and I am hoping I will get permission to pass on some of the information. For the moment I'll just say, it is looking positive. :tongue:

Top Bottom