Camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hicky

Guru
Ok, I'm sick to fecking death of dickheads on my commute into Mcr. I've rode into work for over 10 years and it has gradually become worse.
If someone can direct me to decent threads discussing camera options I'd be obliged.

I only need a quality level to be able to record twattery(which is happening more and more often).
Thanks

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I too have notice the increase as was thinking the same.

I've been looking at the Cycliq - but they're very expensive, although they do have a deal on at the moment for the front and rear combo

https://cycliq.com/bundles/ultimate-bundle/

It's worth noting though - that cameras won't stop the twattery.

Ok, I'm sick to fecking death of dickheads on my commute into Mcr. I've rode into work for over 10 years and it has gradually become worse.
If someone can direct me to decent threads discussing camera options I'd be obliged.

I only need a quality level to be able to record twattery(which is happening more and more often).
Thanks
Is Mcr motor cycle racing??

Alex321

Veteran
You actually need a surprisingly high level of resolution to be able to clearly see a number plate, and recording the twattery is pointless without that.

mustang1

Guru
You should wear a jacket that says "Camera recording"

My problem with cameras is finding one that is not too expensive and doesn;t mount on the helmet

The problem with the helmet is that I ride on a lot of paths and often feel the top of my helmet brushing passing branches and canal bridges
This even happens on some roads
Worst case was when a part of a branch managed to slip through one of the holes in the helmet and as I rode on it janked my head violently back
Luckily no car was passing me at that exact moment and then the angles changed and the branch slipped out of the helmet
How I stayed on my bike is a mystery

hence my aversion to something sticking up a few inches (:eek:) further

But I presume one on the handlebars for suffer from vibration?

presta

Guru
I've had a few spectacular incidents I'd love to have on video, but whenever I felt the urge to get a camera, the words hoist & petard always sprang to mind.

Top Bottom