Calling all Hypochondriacs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
I have been suffering from pins and needles and numbness in my right thumb for about two weeks; first it was on the tip of the pad and now it has spread almost to middle finger/thumb. Any clues? I've not been doing anything repetitive and can think of no reason for this to happen.

I have very early arthritis in the joint of the left thumb. Have no idea if it might be linked or if it's just the cold or just me growing old.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Any past injuries? Any back problems?

OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Globalti said:
Any past injuries? Any back problems?

Yes, actually. Why do you ask? Old rugby injury that plays up when I carry the bike too much when commuting. Broke broth shoulders a long time ago as well. Ditto with hand which was broken as well.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I had tingling/numbness in one of my fingers and saw an osteopath (my sister) about it. She said it could be a couple of different things and because I couldn't see her for regular treatment, she did several things at once. It worked but therefore we don't know what the problem was, but I do remember that one of the options was a problem in my back/shoulder area. So it could be a problem in that area.

Top Bottom