calling the edinburgh crowd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
scoosh said:
Looking at the forecasts for this week - and based on yesterday's Sportive - alecstilleyedye probably won't be happy unless we wait till Wednesday, when (heavy) rain is forecast :biggrin:

Sorry we didn't meet yesterday, alecstilleyedye but we couldn't see your wonnerful jersey under the rain jackets to identify you :laugh:

Still up for a ride this week ?

I am, are you two?

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
scoosh said:
Sorry we didn't meet yesterday, alecstilleyedye but we couldn't see your wonnerful jersey under the rain jackets to identify you :laugh:

Well he finished 30 minutes ahead of you in 255 place... :biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
HJ said:
Well he finished 30 minutes ahead of you in 255 place... :evil:
Place or start number ?

HUW is he ??? ;)

Legs/knee much improved, so (after cleaning bike) might manage a ride too xx(

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
So we ken Huw he be but where be he ?

Does he still want to ride with us or has the Ken Laidlaw done for him ? I know he's only in Embra till Thursday - and tomorrow's weather ...... :rofl:

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
hi chaps, sorry i haven't had access to t'internet and, it being a family holiday and all, i only got one more ride in. wednesday, so wet again, out to a nice café near aberlady and back through the city centre, just for the fun of it.

255 was my start number…

i'll be bringing a bike to auld reekie every time now, and as it's the home of the in-laws, i'm up quite often. i'll try and give better notice next time ;)

@scoosh: does your sig line not also pertain to cycling…

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
alecstilleyedye said:
i'll be bringing a bike to auld reekie every time now, and as it's the home of the in-laws, i'm up quite often. i'll try and give better notice next time :rolleyes: That'll be nice !

@scoosh: does your sig line not also pertain to cycling…
Whatever gives you that idea ;)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
HJ said:
So Scoosh you have seen this thread in the Café then...

I hope you won't be letting the CC Team down next year by not wearing the colours...
I'd sort of been 'avoiding' that thread ...... :tongue:

Ah, changed days ! Previously, I thought I was letting the team down by wearing the colours :evil: - have I now 'made it' ?? :ohmy:

I'm not going to get into a Glasgow v's Edinburgh argument. It's not big, it's not clever and ...... it's called Edinburgh...:blush::sad:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Aye, what was it Glasgow's most famous son said about the place, oh yes "The great thing about Glasgow is that if there's a nuclear attack it'll look exactly the same afterwards." Billy Connolly

Top Bottom