calling the edinburgh crowd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
hi, i'm up in auld reeky from (effectively) saturday to thursday with my bike, so if anyone from there fancies going on a ride i'd love to meet some folk from here.

if you want to meet up, let me know in the thread (i won't be able to check more than a couple of times a day) and i'll pm you my cell phone number so we can arrange things.

cheers all :biggrin:

You are LA and I claim my £5

Probably can't make it though.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
alecstilleyedye said:
hi, i'm up in auld reeky from (effectively) saturday to thursday with my bike, so if anyone from there fancies going on a ride i'd love to meet some folk from here.

if you want to meet up, let me know in the thread (i won't be able to check more than a couple of times a day) and i'll pm you my cell phone number (or you could get it off my CV) so we can arrange things.

cheers all :laugh:

I could cycle as far as the pub...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
alecstilleyedye said:

if you want to meet up, let me know in the thread (i won't be able to check more than a couple of times a day) and i'll pm you my cell phone number so we can arrange things.

cheers all :wacko:
Ah ! .... but which one ?? ;)

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
HLaB said:
I won't be able to do much this weekend, I've signed up for the borders sportif, perhaps one evening next week?
see you there then, a family friend has offered to take me to do that one, so look out for my very orange macclesfield wheelers jersey...

alecstilleyedye said:
see you there then, a family friend has offered to take me to do that one, so look out for my very orange macclesfield wheelers jersey...
Nice one alec, I'll be on either a Carbon Bianchi (Black compact) or struggling up a hill on my Kinesis (Blue Double). I'll probably have the red ERC kit on.

Edit Scoosh, seamab and a few other will be there too.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Looking at the forecasts for this week - and based on yesterday's Sportive - alecstilleyedye probably won't be happy unless we wait till Wednesday, when (heavy) rain is forecast :evil:

Sorry we didn't meet yesterday, alecstilleyedye but we couldn't see your wonnerful jersey under the rain jackets to identify you :angry:

Still up for a ride this week ?

Top Bottom