Calling Yorkshire folk of all persuasions

What's your preferred date?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Admin said:
Not 'arf - I meant to ask Dylan what he puts on his Frosties in a morning to get legs like that, but was scared he might say something like "Training Shaun, just lots and lots of hard, hard, HARD training"!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Then again, if I had calf muscles like Spandex - Salty's flapjack would've been mine - ALL MINE!!!! :biggrin:

Very Very hard training Shaun :biggrin: :wacko:

As I was told when I was a kid "Ride hard and play hard" and that I do :smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, there are 2500 pictures of you sitting downstairs even now, Spandex, we're about to start stuffing you into envelopes.

Shaun

Founder
Arch said:
Well, there are 2500 pictures of you sitting downstairs even now, Spandex, we're about to start stuffing you into envelopes.

So, is Spandex a poster-boy for something?

Sounds interesting .... :biggrin:

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Admin said:
Wah hey ... look at you on the magazine cover - and there's them legs again!!! :biggrin:

Looking cool there Dylan, looking cool. :biggrin:

And if you look here you'll see the both of us on the inside cover:biggrin:

postman

Legendary Member
Boo hoo-did not get out.I am doing a little bit of good work by helping our next door neighbour tidy the garden.

Well something bit me on the face.Whilst we were shredding branches.Woke up this morning looking like part Elephant man part Leslie Ash.

Down to the Doc's now on anti's and Piriton.And the entry point is weeping yellow puss.
Very unsightly.

But have decided to go out tomorrow to see our new pals .Autumn Tints Cycling Comrades.
Ilkley here we come.

Thanks Arch for the food stops.The boy's went to a cafe opp Cycleheaven.Great day out got home 4-30.
Excellent weather.

Calum

Thanks for a great day out in the sunshine guys! Sorry I had to put my foot down on the way back into York, jumped on my train with 30 seconds to spare!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Calum said:
Thanks for a great day out in the sunshine guys! Sorry I had to put my foot down on the way back into York, jumped on my train with 30 seconds to spare!

No worries - and apologies to all for me being a bit slow on the last leg. I think I was on my last leg(s)!

Mind you, I'm zipping around in 5th gear, one higher than normal, now!

Top Bottom