calories in v calories out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
Soreen. Porridge, flapjacks and nuts can be healthy as long as you choose sensibly.

nigelb

I've got a fruit bowl on my desk at work, and find that helps.

Otherwise, I get home, and am jamming in handfuls of raisins, washed down with milk, so I'm then in a state to start cooking tea!

Nige

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Trevrev said:
Because i have a healthy diet during the day, with not many calories, i was suffering with feeling faint when i got home from my commute.
Thats when my wife suggested a bar of something before i left work.
As much as i hate sweet things, Mr. Crunchie does the job well !!!
Unless someone can suggest a healthier option.
The first thing I'd say is that eating so little that you feel faint probably isn't healthy! If you ate a little more (or more often) then you wouldn't need the emergency energy top-up.

How about an apple and/or a banana? I often chop one up into low fat natural yoghurt.

I also like a mix of brazil nuts, cashew nuts and raisins.

jimboalee

andyhunter said:
you can only estimate, unless you have alot of cash to buy the right equipment to measure excatly threw bike cadence, speed, heart beat, wind speed etc just stick to just slighty over needing around 2500kcal a day :smile:, unless ur going to pump sum serious miles and go flat to the mat

You don't need a lot of cash.

You need a computer on the internet, MS Excel and a Library card.
You also need a bike computer to tell you how fast you are rolling, a pair of bathroom scales, a 'home made' inclinometer, a hill to roll down and some good luck with the weather.

Top Bottom