Cameras - for commuting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Schneil

Veteran
I’ve run a GoPro hero 4 picked up second hand a while back. Fantastic picture quality but with a run time in only an hour or so, just not practical ( swapping out batteries is a pain!). I’ve recently bought a Techalogic front camera & light - great bit of kit. About 3.5 hours run time with the light going, about 7 (claimed) without. Picture quality is not a good as the GoPro but not far off and plenty good enough. Cost just under £100 so not massively expensive. My only (slightly shallow I know!) issue is that is doesn’t look very nice.

I've finally fitted my techalogic rear cam. I'm a bit dissapointed by the lack of fitting instructions. Call me a numpty but where do the rubber washers go? The rear seatpost mount hasn't fallen off yet, but it does seem like a faff to take the light off for charging or to switch between bikes.

I tried the saddle mount out on the road bike. Again no instructions were given by techalogic :sad:
I thought I had it on tight, but one of the screws loosened and is now somewhere in Cheshire :sad:

Juliansou

sorry, can’t help as mines the front version. I have found their customer support pretty good, they emailed me back within 24 hours.

Top Bottom