Campag 9 speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
I currently running a campag triple I want to increase the size of the largest low cog which is currently 28 tooth I can only find a 29
I would like to go to 30 or32 but can’t find a Campag cassette Does anyone know of a compatible Cassette The chain wheels are 52 42 32 Looked at decreasing the size of chain rings but this is limited due to it being a braze on mech

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
How about 13-30 from Sprockets?

I currently running a campag triple I want to increase the size of the largest low cog which is currently 28 tooth I can only find a 29
I would like to go to 30 or32 but can’t find a Campag cassette Does anyone know of a compatible Cassette The chain wheels are 52 42 32 Looked at decreasing the size of chain rings but this is limited due to it being a braze on mech
Same problem, but with Shimano. I can get to 28 on the front, and the braze on has *just* about enough adjustment, as I've already fitted 50-39 instead of the 52-42. Unless there's zero adjustment, I would have thought a 30 chainring easy to make work. Also depends on max difference the front mech will handle. Shimano are well-known for being a little elastic in this spec, no idea if Campag are so accomodating, but would be surprised if not.

Top Bottom