Campag Centaur 10 speed 34t chainring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteveParry

Guru
Location
WIRRAL
Possibly 50t too. Ideally to match my Centaur Carbon Compact (Ultratorque) crankset with 5 holes. My inner is v worn and causing a scraping sound when pedalling. I understand the early 11 speed rings may also fit but not certain about this.
 

Attachments

  • Campag 10speed Centaur Carbon Compact Ultratorque.png
    Campag 10speed Centaur Carbon Compact Ultratorque.png
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 0

mrushton

Well-Known Member
Appears to be the hidden bolt version. I may have something in storage.Will check today.

Update. Only 36 I'm afraid but I do have a silver TA 49t in that configuration ie 5 arm hidden bolt 110bcd
 
Last edited:

mrushton

Well-Known Member
It goes in behind the crank and is offset. Such is the Campag way. Will look again if I have a 34 but have a look at TA as an alternative. BCD is 110 and Nerius is the TA line I think
 

gbb

Squire
Location
Peterborough
Wasn't sure if I had a very nearly brand new set of Campag MPS 10 sp chainrings of that size dug them out...oh well, theyre 53/39..so different PCD as well id think.
Id have gladly given them FOC.

If theyre of use to anyone, same applies, FOC. Bikes long gone, I dont do roadbikes anymore so theyre just clutter to me.
 
Top Bottom