Campagnolo Rally parts for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KEW

Hey guys,
Got a busted campy rally rear mech pretty sure it's the first gen. It went a few days ago and anyone that knows about them will know how aha, wasn't me but accidents happen huh.

Anyhoo I'm going to clean it up split it for parts on Ebay but thought I'd check in here in case there were any takers.

Questions welcome as well as offers, if nothing it shall be on Ebay shortly. Many apologies if I am not supposed to list stuff here like this it has been a while since being I'm the forum and don't mean to break any rules.

- Kieran

Where/how is it broken?*

*I know nothing about anything mechanical, but am on the lookout for a 1st Gen rally^_^

OP
OP
KEW

KEW

Where/how is it broken?*

*I know nothing about anything mechanical, but am on the lookout for a 1st Gen rally^_^

It's knackered so not for you if you want a whole one sorry. It snapped on what some people call the neck I think, the casting that bolts onto the drop outs and has the parallelogram the other end. Sorry the description is the best I can do right now as it's still with my friend who had the accident.

If you're still interested I will be getting it back in a few days and will post pics here

Also I'm parting it up because I do believe some people use the cage to modify other classic campy derrailleurs though I have no idea if this works or how well it works but I think it's often a cheaper option than getting a working rally as they seem to start at about £100. Again just something I've heard somewhere

Last edited:
Top Bottom