Campagnolo Triomphe shifter spares

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am rebuilding a 1985 Pinarello which has Campagnolo gears. I have the two downtube Triomphe shifters but one of them is missing the domed washer that is used to tighten the pressure on the shifters. They are 12mm diameter.

Pics are below showing the chrome washer I need (on the right of the photo).

Does anyone have one of these they do not need, or does anyone know a source I can get them from.

Thanks.

slow scot

Veteran
I have the campag victory down tube changers which might be comparable. They are somewhere in the garage. I’ll have a good look and IF I can find them I’ll send you the whole thing. I put them on a bike in 1988 so they should be much the same as yours. Will let you know if I have luck in my search.

OP
OP
Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

We remember
I have the campag victory down tube changers which might be comparable. They are somewhere in the garage. I’ll have a good look and IF I can find them I’ll send you the whole thing. I put them on a bike in 1988 so they should be much the same as yours. Will let you know if I have luck in my search.

Thanks, that would be great. I appreciate the thought, even if you don't find them. :okay:

slow scot

Veteran
Thanks, that would be great. I appreciate the thought, even if you don't find them. :okay:
I spent the morning hunting through the garage to no avail and suspect they may have been accidentally thrown out with some other stuff quite recently.
Sorry to get your hopes up, but I’ll have another look later this week, and if there’s any joy I’ll contact you.

OP
OP
Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

We remember
I spent the morning hunting through the garage to no avail and suspect they may have been accidentally thrown out with some other stuff quite recently.
Sorry to get your hopes up, but I’ll have another look later this week, and if there’s any joy I’ll contact you.

No problem. I've spent a lot of time looking for stuff I didn't remember I'd thrown out.

Top Bottom