Camping in Cornwall £6 per night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have friends who have a Bed and Breakfast in Cornwall. It is 10 minutes off the Cornwall Coastal Path, close to Kingsand and Cawsand and a short ride from the Cremyl or Torpoint ferry.

Sarah has now opened the gardens for "Wild camping" at £6 per tent per night. Thats if you want to bother putting your tent up. I am sure she will also provide evening meals as well . She is a great cook.

The farmhouse is a 10 minute walk to a great beach. For £6 per tent it is excellent value. Especially in Cornwall. Have a look at the farmhouse link below, it really is a special place to stay.

http://www.freathyfarmhouse.com/

She has posted this on Facebook.

Freathy Farmhouse is now open for Wild camping.......so why not go back to basics, connect with the universe and environment, sleep simply snuggled in the arms of the one you love with the stars keeping their magical watch over you with a fire crackling away in the resident fire pit........? So you can either sleep in our gorgeous Cow Shed all newly renovated for a wedding venue with fairy lights and straw bales or Pitch your tent in your chosen spot, with your trusty sleeping bag, or just a hammock, take a break from the hustle and bustle of life's stresses, relax unwind, and wake to enjoy a delicious breakfast prepared and cooked by Sarah & Jeremy in their rather special and unique Farmhouse B&B .

£6.00 per night per tent.
Breakfast is available at extra cost.
Call 01752 823167 to book or for more information.

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
That's very inexpensive for Cornwall. :becool:

Sounds great.

I know it says it's a wild camping experience, but are there any toilet facilities at all?

If not, is the owner concerned?

Top Bottom