Camping in northern portugal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sjb

Hi folks

Planning to take the whole summer hols off this year thanks to a banked leave scheme at my workplace. Idea is to tour round northern Spain and Portugal, ending with a couple of weeks by the coats in nprthern Portugal.

The only sites we've seen so far are mega sites with every facility under the sun, and prices to match (damn the Euro-Pound exchange rate:angry:).

Can anyone recommend any good campsites on the coast in northern portugal, anywhere from Lisbon upwards? Looking for a moderate level of comfort (i.e. electricity, decent washing facilities) but not necessarily bothered about swimming pools etc.

Cheers

Simon

Hello Simon - don't know much about touring but I like your 'banked leave' scheme! (Thinks...six months off work hmmm...that might be nice...)
You might want to post this in Touring and Expedition, where there are plenty of experienced commentators - they could help more than the ragamuffins dossing in the café reposing proletariat who drop in here.:ohmy:

Aperitif said:
Hello Simon - don't know much about touring but I like your 'banked leave' scheme! (Thinks...six months off work hmmm...that might be nice...)
You might want to post this in Touring and Expedition, where there are plenty of experienced commentators - they could help more than the ragamuffins dossing in the café reposing proletariat who drop in here.:smile:

Except rich p - who doesn't do 'dossing' :biggrin: :smile:

OP
OP
sjb

sjb

Aperitif said:
You might want to post this in Touring and Expedition

You know, I was thinking there must someowhere more appropriate for this post........ a case of missing the bleeding obvious really......

I'll re-post and leave you ragamuffins to your tea;)

Top Bottom