Camping with Little-un

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Penkridge on the A449?

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
I keep meaning to go there to see what the fishing is like with my young 'un. Depending how old Ben is, I can give some you some day trip suggestions if you want.

OP
OP
simon the viking
The fishing seems good lots of people come for it but not a fisherman myself...... Off to Cosford tomorow then a bird of prey place on Tuesday...... Thanks for the offer of ideas though.....

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
If you want to fill just an hour or so, there's a toy museum just down the road from you at WS12 1TD. Quite cool with a mining section and even a few games and toys I remember from the 70s.

OP
OP
simon the viking
IMG_20150809_191232.jpg

OP
OP
simon the viking
If you want to fill just an hour or so, there's a toy museum just down the road from you at WS12 1TD. Quite cool with a mining section and even a few games and toys I remember from the 70s.
Might check that out then after cosford as if we come back to soon he will have me running around for literally hours playing tennis and football..........

Globalti

Legendary Member
I envy you! Cherish these precious days together with your lovely lad; it won't be long before he turns into a lumpish smelly grumpy teenager.

Have you got a good book for bedtime?

He looks to be 7 or 8 - I was packed off to boarding school at the age of eight, the greatest betrayal of any child by any parent.

OP
OP
simon the viking
I envy you! Cherish these precious days together with your lovely lad; it won't be long before he turns into a lumpish smelly grumpy teenager.

Have you got a good book for bedtime?
He can sometimes be a teenager 5 years early...... He's got a couple of books.... I've got my tablet for reading afterwards but to be honest probably won't be long after him!!!

OP
OP
simon the viking
Superb, I am less than a mile away from you, live right on the edge of Penk just after you cross the M6 on the way in from Pillaton. Enjoy your stay, if you need anything just ask.
Just come back from the co-op so I reckon I've driven past your house!

Top Bottom