Can anyone help my poorly wrist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have a permanently and seriously stuffed right wrist (horses and rollerblading, as you do) and I find that changing hand positions regularly really helps me. I can't ride in a brace as I find it so uncomfortable, any sort of strapping for that matter. I ride horses in strapping, drive, work but the strapping really annoys me on a bike. Better on my MTB though, but still annoying. I have bar ends on my MTB so that I can change hand positions.

I have kept up with my physio exercises, even though physio has long since stopped. If you are not having any physio, it might be worth trying to get some. I also take stuff called 'Forever Freedom' Aloe Vera which helps me no end. I take it for my eczema and my bits of arthritis and it does wonders for me. It accidentally sorted out my IBS too. Not cheap, about £30 for 17 days worth (1 litre) but, to me, its worth every penny.

OP
OP
F

Fluffy

The Aloe Vera stuff looks expensive but good - some goods reviews. I'm taking Cod Liver Oil at the moment, it helps and I start to creak if don't take it for a while.

Top Bottom