can girls ride Colnagos?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Home_taping_is_killing_music.png

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I can't help you DZ. I surfed into Hammersmith Broadway traffic at 7pm this evening behind a red steel Pinarello from the Eighties. I couldn't help but notice that the rider was...Shock Horror.....not a man.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Of course girls can ride Colnago's ... it's a case of whether they should ....

Bear in mind dellzeqq, as one interested in style and aesthetics that as a couple with his 'n' her Colnagos you would become the 'Howard and (Agent) Hilda' of the cycling fraternity .....

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Only if you don't want to record a whole vinyl album. Better off with a C90.
Blimey, do you mean you can get NINETY minutes of music on just one of these compact cassette thingies? Wouldn't it be great if they could invent a machine that you could carry around with you that would play these tapes? I mean, if you got something like this, you could carry round, like, 45 HOURS of music with you! Can you imagine?!

il_570xN.598670345_go68.jpg

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Oh, how I miss that brown roadside bunting flapping in the wind, entangled in the bushes now that people no longer chuck their broken cassettes out of the car window....
And untangling the chewed up tape from round the heads of your cassette player because it jammed right in the middle of your favourite track.

We still have a twin tape deck on our hi fi stack, the last time I got a box of tapes down from the loft to try it I couldn't believe how bad the sound was, loads of background hiss despite the deck having Dolby this, that, and the other.

Top Bottom