Can I download the emoticons Cyclechat uses from somewhere?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Is there a name I should search for? I really like some of them, and would like to use them in Telegram. I dislike the ones my phone offers. I wanted to end a message with

:becool:

and the best my phone could come up with was

1598963970333.png

which just ain't the same. Without the bubble you feel like a BMW driver or something.

So, is this doable? Easily? At a price? As you might be able to tell, I haven't a clue. Please use short words. Thanks in advance for any you can offer.

Please

classic33

Leg End Member
Have you tried the codes in Help, bottom of the page?
IMG_20200901_163910.jpg

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Have you tried the codes in Help, bottom of the page?
View attachment 544831

Thanks but those :blush: type codes bring up different emojis on my phone.

Where it actually tells you the source of them... JoyPixels! :okay: (Free download for personal use.)

PS I haven't waded through the lists to check that all of them came from there!
Thanks - you don't happen to know which 'library' I need do you? Or how I could find out which one CC uses? That Joypixels site has more varieties than Heinz.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Thanks - you don't happen to know which 'library' I need do you? Or how I could find out which one CC uses? That Joypixels site has more varieties than Heinz.
I don't 'happen to know' so to answer your question I would have to search the 57+ varieties for you, which I am not volunteering to do! :laugh:

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I don't 'happen to know' so to answer your question I would have to search the 57+ varieties for you, which I am not volunteering to do! :laugh:
Fair enough. I certainly wouldn't dream of asking you to. I just thought there might be an obvious answer if you know about this stuff. I guess not.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I have copied from the CC ones and pasted into email. But that's been done on the PC rather than phone.
:becool:

Top Bottom