Can I really support Argentina?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think you have to support Argentina. An England Arg final will be just like proper football.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No you can't as that cheating 'b%%%%% has said he will come to the final if they get through.

Anyway the SA's look to have the upper hand....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I do like the ability to hear the players.... would never happen in the world of footie ponces !

The ref goes up to the Captain... "excuse me....... etc " love it - mahoosive fella's behaving..... how good is that..

Mind you it's slow compared to League - was at the Man Utd's ground last night for the League Grand final...fantastic.......

Although did get a motorist try to run us over - had my old man and bro. in law have dodgy knees/hips and couldn't get over the road quick enough before the lights changed .... the stop hand sign from me and "Slow down" didn't work,,, the idiot hurled abuse out of his window - I suppose calling him a "F Idiot" didn't help, but we could hear his missus giving him hell as "they were only trying to cross the road"... heh heh....

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
fossyant said:
I do like the ability to hear the players.... would never happen in the world of footie ponces !
You can imagine it can't you

"My hair gels not working 'cos it's misty, can we go in now please ? I think I've earned my £45,000 for 10 minutes play, Boo Hoo Hoo :sad:"

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
fossyant said:
No you can't as that cheating 'b%%%%% has said he will come to the final if they get through.

Anyway the SA's look to have the upper hand....
Least handling the ball in Rugby is legal !! However, his "handling" would have been classed as a forward pass.

Having said that, as I watch it now, it looks like an RSA v ENGLAND final.

But things change !!

redfox

I'm in the same dilemma, but if it is the Argies in the final all we are going to hear all week is how easily England will win. We seem to be fairing better as the underdog at the moment.

Oh, the boks have just scored again, 17-6, seems to be becoming a moot point.

Melvil

The tears are certainly flowing now...is it me or is there something strange about a massively built hulking goliath of a chap weeping like a character in a Barbara Cartland novel?

GF has just asked 'are men not allowed to cry'????

pw2389

Elmer Fudd said:
Least handling the ball in Rugby is legal !! However, his "handling" would have been classed as a forward pass.

More like a knock-on? :biggrin:

Abitrary

This decripit man walks into a pub and says in a bronchial voice 'whisky..'

The bar man, giving him his drink, notices some medals on the blokes jacket and says, sorry for asking mate, but what did you get the medals for

The geezer looks pretty infirm and stifles a little gasp of '...Falklands'.

The barman, taken about by how this soldier could end up so down on his luck, says 'have that on the house mate'

And the ex-soldier says '..muchas gracias..'

ChrisKH

Guru
Well I for one was supporting Argentina. They have, if nothing else, shown why they should be included in the tri-nations. Or should that be quad-nations.

South Africa will be difficult; they are really on top of their game. Positives - they haven't been under any real pressure yet and I think their forwards are hurtling towards a bad patch. Please. Now where's that poison for Brian Habana..............talking of which Johnny should be peppering him with high balls as he is suspect defensively IMO.

Top Bottom