Can i tell you about my latest jersey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Nice jersey

I now have a craving for a can of Irn Bru

You would have if you wore this!:smile:
Bs_xmg_IQAAmkCq.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I bought a merino jersey from Planet-X once but, even after handwashing, it shrank. Make sure you follow the washing instructions with care. Or take some of those incredible shrinking pills..

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The stuff arrived yesterday. The jersey is a decent fit though maybe an inch too big all over (gives me an incentive to put on a stone or two),the shorts are too short in the leg length and the bib length so they're going back and the cap is now half price in their latest sale so it's going back and i'll order it again at half price. So i now have to send the shorts and cap back. I've ordered these shorts http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CLPXCMBS/planet-x-clubman-bib-shorts instead of the Holdsworth ones and i've also ordered this http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CLPX365THJ/planet-x-365x-thermacore-long-sleeve-jersey I also saw the Holdsworth merino wool hat was half price so i ordered one of those as it gave me free postage on the whole lot.

I'm only joking Accy :rolleyes:
It's very nice

Goggs

Guru
I wouldn't mind one of the new Endura whisky jerseys but I boycotted that company in 2014. Principles.

Nibor

Bewildered
I have the same top. Great piece of kit. I do like the FLAB stuff.
I have to buy the Spare tyre ones as I am a big fella to start with and am overweight too I keep an eye on evans for when they have a sale have this one and a winter weight one with long sleeves lovely quality but couldn't bring myself to pay 70 quid.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I wore the Holdsworth jersey on Monday in the rain. I'm impressed, it kept me warm enough and soon dried out. I always thought wool jerseys would be sweaty but i wore it on Tuesday in 25C temperature and it didn't feel sweaty at all.

Top Bottom