Can someone please help me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Looks like my hunch is correct Chinese Trike
45 kmh so an e motor bike

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Where are the pedals or as surmised is it a mobility scooter?

Not every electric bike/trike/quad without pedals is a mobility scooter.

The access on this one is not especially low, and you would expect a mobility scooter to have a platform seat with arm rests (to help prevent sideways falls) rather than a saddle.

Obviously, the user can use their purchase however they wish, but this trike would not make a good mobility scooter.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
joined the forum for help and has been trashed already.....wonder if he will return
Doubt it :laugh:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Hardly trashed. The main thrust of replies is its not a bicycle or tricycle, its an electric motor scooter / trike, which it clearly is, and its drive train etc is motor bike derived. I'd put the disability scooter comments in the "light ribbing" category. Anyway from the plate in the pic, looks like the OP is in California or US somewhere, so probably in bed.

gbb

Legendary Member
Engineering V Blocks and a dial guage :laugh:
Been there, done that...but with a larger pump shaft. This looks a bit fragile for that
(light hearted post)

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Hardly trashed. The main thrust of replies is its not a bicycle or tricycle, its an electric motor scooter / trike, which it clearly is, and its drive train etc is motor bike derived. I'd put the disability scooter comments in the "light ribbing" category. Anyway from the plate in the pic, looks like the OP is in California or US somewhere, so probably in bed.
im pretty sure the OP already called it an Etrike....which is what the advert says that someone posted later on in the thread....

Top Bottom