Can The Three Word Game Be Extraced??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rusky

CC Addict
Just wondering if the replies to the three word game can be extracted from the db so we can have it as a 'readable' block of text?

It should be quite funny :biggrin:

t

You can have this back - I extracted it earlier :smile:

Shaun

Founder
Just wondering if the replies to the three word game can be extracted from the db so we can have it as a 'readable' block of text?

It should be quite funny :biggrin:

Hmmm ... it may be possible, but my to-do list is quite long at the moment, so I'll have to be tagged on the end for when I've got a spare 5 mins. :smile:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Here's the first 109 replies, anybody want to do the next "chunk"?

Once upon a time, there was a man who liked licking stamps. His forte was to stick them in when no-one was.....

A large red policeman, with imposing moral standards, helped to lift the carpet edge, so he knew where to lick his....and yet, somehow it slipped out, while I was writing to my dirty old man via the interweb.

There was a green hill far out of reach and swarming with the wildest looking, and yet strangely.....Tolkein's rant started to play havoc with the assembled massive hiding below.

"Who goes there?" "What?"...."Who?..."Me?"

"Yes, you fool!"

"No, it's him."

"He's a her" (at the weekends).

"Call me Geraldine". It was decided, despite the confusion, to let go of it all, whilst making a carrot topped wig for the rabbit (hopping around Rupert bear) dressed on one leg only (in tartan), but forgot his pink bloomers.

Meanwhile, the old cat sat on a dog's nose, whilst the rain formed puddles in the wheel ruts.

"Not again" said Delilah, swishing her wooden leg over the oldman's penny farthing.

"Let's loosen the wheel on just the other side of yonder hill." Off it came, showing the world Delilah's extraordinary riding ability, which won a baked bean eating contest in Budapest.

Meanwhile, Jason frantically rummaging through his dark materials shining in the saddlebag, to find Tolkein's younger brother, reciting string theory of Parmesan cheese while Googling for a guide to ball race greasing.

Funnily enough, it wasn't the first DVLA cock up or computer error. It was meant for Norman Wisdom, to take his very long extendable psychotic episode towards it's violent ending, and left a very unpleasant green toad called Albert wallowing in radioactive slime.

Suddenly, a genie appeared, saying "I can grant, or even Phil your pockets with paperclips, fluff and one of my special "Genuine Genie" vouchers, which grants sheep grazing rights and membership of Gay Police Association." ..........................

Top Bottom