Can you imagine being Tony Hadley

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
I was a fan of Steve "Spiny" Norman :laugh:

As for Tony Hadley, er, yes, I imagine it must be terrible being successful and wealthy, what a terrible cross to have to bear.

twowheelsgood

I did always wonder whether Tony riding a bike would hold the handlebars with his little finger sticking out like he always seemed to do with the microphone for some reason.

Spandau were better than most of that time. I can't quite see why being Tony would be all that bad considering all the money and female attention he got.

It would surely be worse being Mike Score, lead singer of the Flock of Seagulls. Those toxic quanties of hair product must have caused some long term health problems.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Fab Foodie said:
Tony Hadley... Great Voice.

The masses are forming up behind Tony Hadley, brilliant singer when pop stars could write and perform their OWN music. Not like the manufactured, 'DO I LOOK PRETTY' crap you have today. Just a bunch of 3rd rate harpies singing bad karaoke. It's not music nowadays, it's an aesthetic popularity contest.

Mr Pig

twowheelsgood said:
I did always wonder whether Tony would hold the handlebars with his little finger sticking out

Never wondered that myself.

yenrod

domtyler said:
At the wedding I went to last Saturday the best man told a great story during his speech about when the groom had some operation in hospital and after coming round from the anaesthetic he became convinced that the bloke in the next bed was Tony Hadley and started singing to him and telling him he was his number one fan! :biggrin:

Thats Gold that story !

Top Bottom