Can you just walk around these places or are they gated off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Nice of them to list the nearest tube stations. That'll come in handy. Every little helps when your mortgage is costing you £162,184 a month.
I'm not sure Russian Oligarchs or Saudi Sheiks have mortgages

The tube station info is for the staff I assume

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
View attachment 335586
That car on the right of the pic' looks like a fairly old Fiat. Are such cars allowed in these posh places?:unsure:

Pretty sure that's a Ford Focus.

That's @User14044's Butler's butler's wheels

Globalti

Legendary Member
Russians, Arabs and Africans; they all view London as a massive safe haven for ill-gotten cash.

Bodhbh

Guru
That car on the right of the pic' looks like a fairly old Fiat. Are such cars allowed in these posh places?:unsure:

I get the impression with some of these parts of London having anything but a old banger out front is considered showy and vulgar. Having some old beater bike chained to the railings is derigueur also.

I get the impression with some of these parts of London having anything but a old banger out front is considered showy and vulgar. Having some old beater bike chained to the railings is derigueur also.
Yeah, that's totally true.

pa-25944251.jpg

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
View attachment 335586
15 million pound building on Belgrave Place,London

I've often wondered if you can just walk around these places or do you have to have some kind of passport? That car on the right of the pic' looks like a fairly old Fiat. Are such cars allowed in these posh places?:unsure:
Its just a street the only bit that might be private is the garden in the square...if there is one

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Accy come down to London. Rub shoulders with a few people from different cultures. See the posh areas, go to the poorer areas. Have a walk along the south bank, go to Camden market, visit a show in the west end, go to the museums in South Kensington, visit Parliament and Westminster. You'll be a better person for it.
Sounds like my commute

Top Bottom