Canada. Will I ever be ready...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
yes - list as suggested & a few more...

Bandini, colly, Soltydog, Uncle Phil, velocidad, Admin, brianward62, Gerry Attrick, Piemaster, zacklaws

If you can think of any?

Zack's mate Graham Stuart from the Royal Standard might be available? :ohmy:

OP
OP
HelenD123

HelenD123

Guru
Like my new signature?:biggrin:

Crankarm

Guru
A very nice intro Helen. I have high hopes that you will write a very full and entertaining CGOAB blog with lots of stunning pics which will help us get through the cold wet days and even colder nights back in Blighty :biggrin:.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
I won't be voting on Thursday as one of our candidates has inconsiderately died. We won't get to vote in Malton and Thirsk until the end of the month.

We'll get over to Beverley if at all possible.

GrahamG

Guru
Superb - me and the other half are doing a 'mini-gap year' before she does a post-grad course and before I go stir crazy at the job I've been doing for six years (we're both 30). So three months low-budget touring around Europe is our little treat, now just 2 1/2 weeks away!

I can empathise on the bike issues, I've gone through three different iterations to my tourer set up so far and still haven't even bedded in the new brake pads....

OP
OP
HelenD123

HelenD123

Guru
GrahamG said:
Superb - me and the other half are doing a 'mini-gap year' before she does a post-grad course and before I go stir crazy at the job I've been doing for six years (we're both 30). So three months low-budget touring around Europe is our little treat, now just 2 1/2 weeks away!

I can empathise on the bike issues, I've gone through three different iterations to my tourer set up so far and still haven't even bedded in the new brake pads....

Phew, I'm glad it's not just me dithering about the bike. It feels ridiculous when I'm setting off on such a long tour in two weeks!

I hope you have a fantastic time on your trip. The best tip seems to be to take it at a relaxed pace and try not to set too ambitious a target. It's a holiday after all so make sure you stop and enjoy yourselves.

OP
OP
HelenD123

HelenD123

Guru
Crankarm said:
A very nice intro Helen. I have high hopes that you will write a very full and entertaining CGOAB blog with lots of stunning pics which will help us get through the cold wet days and even colder nights back in Blighty ;).

Cathryn said:
That's a great introduction, you're an excellent writer!!! I'm SO excited for you. Seriously.

Thanks both. I'll try to live up to the high standards set by fellow CycleChatters.

Top Bottom