England : London CANCELLED: Sunday London Ride - Formal Edition 2nd August

What month do you prefer for the ride to happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Cheers will bear those dates in mind.

Mark's constraints on dates same as mine: I'm signed up for the Great Escape, and my exam is Monday 8th June!
Diary is pretty clear through July and August then we're off on the Lowlands tour in September. So, bearing in mind my comments to you on another 'forum' e.g. summer temperatures and the wearing of WOOL, I'd be voting for late September, maybe even first part of October....

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Sorry, world of work keeping me occupied these days.

Still interested. Will endeavour to be in the country, in possession of at least one working bicycle, unusually attired, with a free sunday, on whatever date comes out.

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
A fancy dress version would involve most turning up as usual, non? But, typically devious behaviour, this post runs hot on the tail of Dave announcing that he is incapacitated..."usual lycra" does not exist for him. His attire is the equivalent of buying a new car because the ashtrays are full - and you're just trying to sneak in while the man's guard is down, tt.
Anyway, Titus, also, is a not averse to the cunning stunt it seems. He might resemble the Dick of Green Dock, son when he tries to dress down...for town.
I can't ride a bike in trousers, though during rides I have been known to have hot pants. (Seams good to me)

Something like this?
IMG_20150418_080805.jpg

'The man who put the toff in toffee!' On your way to the council house down the end for a cuppa, perchance? (And the QR lever on the front of your pixiebike looks as though it is "pointing in the wrong direction"...but then, so do you. :smile: ) And, it's possibly not even a lever, just a bit of dangly rubbish - no matter.

U

User10571

'The man who put the toff in toffee!' On your way to the council house down the end for a cuppa, perchance? (And the QR lever on the front of your pixiebike looks as though it is "pointing in the wrong direction"...but then, so do you. :smile: ) And, it's possibly not even a lever, just a bit of dangly rubbish - no matter.
The bit of dangly to which you refer is an integral part of the Origami, without which, things would become asplayed asunder.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
@AKA Bob That's exactly what I mean - does that mean you're coming? @wanda2010 - would be good to have you on board.
@iLB - Farmer type not necessary though something relatively dressy would be good.

Top Bottom