candy crush saga, extra moves ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
MIL showed my lad this and installed it on his tablet
I found out he has been "purchasing " extra moves but there is no bank, card etc linked to his account as he only has a gmail account so his tablet will work so i cant see how he can but i am concerned as i have no idea how many times hes down it and i cant find a cost for it on google search .

It's possibly on the iTunes account. login to itunes and remive any cc details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Be very careful. The 10 year old son of a friend of mine ran up a £4k bill in a month buying players etc on FIFA...very lucky to get around 80% back but lost a bucket load as they had to cancel a holiday :ohmy: :ohmy:

stephec

Legendary Member
You build up a stash gold bars when you progress through the levels, when you first install the game it gives you some free.

These bars can be used for in game purchases, it could be that he's using this free allowance.

lesley_x

Über Member
You must have an account for something (google, apple) if you were able to 'purchase' the free app and download it?? I'm sure you're required to have cc details on file even if you download something free. Certainly on iTunes if the CC details aren't right it will come up with an error and ask you to change your details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
its android and theres no CC details on the g mail account, i created the account and hes only had 3 emails on it.

Get him to show you how he did it.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Get him to show you how he did it.
i did it says purchase successful but doesn't connect to anything or ask for details
You build up a stash gold bars when you progress through the levels, when you first install the game it gives you some free.

These bars can be used for in game purchases, it could be that he's using this free allowance.
Might be that.
I will be having words with MIL , (granny ) as all the fecking games hes got are in game purchases.

Top Bottom