Cannondale CAADX (2012)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JPBoothy

Veteran
I have for sale my much loved 54cm Cannondale CAADX cyclocross bike. I have had it for 3yrs, and have always washed/lubed and dried it after every ride. For a Cross bike it is hardly marked alI. The bike is the last of the Cantilever models (2012/13), which IMO are better than the Mechanical Discs that replaced them (when/if set-up correctly). The Front/Rear Mech's, and the STI shifters are all Shimano Tiagra 10spd, the 32 spoke Maddux wheels are fitted with Continental Twister Cross tyres, which are very grippy off road but also roll remarkable well on it. The rear wheel was re-built using a Shimano 105 Hub. The Seat-Post & Stem are both Cannondale's own, the Saddle is a Selle Italia XO, and I have fitted SKS full length mudguards for commuting all year round. I have just fitted a new set of Brake/Gear Inner + Outer cables, and it had a new chain & cassette fitted about 6mths ago. These bikes really can go anywhere, and make a great commuter and weekend fun bike. I am asking for £350.

Last edited:

Spartak