Cannondale CaadX 2016 - NEW

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

radekone

Regular
Hi. I've got two new bikes and I need to sell one of them, while keeping another one for myself.
They're both TOTALLY NEW, boxed & unused, just removed from the boxes. Bought LEGALLY from UK stores, with warranty and I have got all papers on my name.
The reason for this unusual offer is that I got one bike through insurance claim and I ordered the second one at the same time, ending up with two. Therefore I need to get rid of one of them, doesn't really matter which one :smile:

They are:
Cannondale CaadX Sora 2016 - size 54cm - £600
Cannondale Caadx Tiagra 2016 - size 54cm - £700

Prices are not negotiable and each of them is being offered £110-£120 less than the cheapest online offer at the moment (Evans Cycles) and £200 less than RRP.

You can collect from Liberton (Edinburgh South). I can post it as well, but this would incur extra £25. Bank transfer or cash on collection only.

Please call or text me for any further questions 07853207469. More photos can be sent via email. IMG_1823.JPG IMG_1824.JPG

OP
OP
radekone

radekone

Regular
IMG_1834.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_1842.JPG

So factoring in either postage or travel, add £25 or £75 on (based on my location). Split the difference call it 50 quid. That's £650. I can probably get one brand new through the cycle to work scheme, for less.

Top Bottom