Cannondale Pump, Gauge and puncture Bundle Sold !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

airborneal

Nice little bundle, Cannondale Airspeed LX Pump Presta and Schrader, I use one of these for 110 psi on my road bike.
Twinvalve Tyre guage, separate ports for Schrader & Presta. Has a bleed valve, if you have over pumped you can bleed off extra pressure.
Pack of 6 glue less patches
3 ekip tyre levers
All new unused, £22.50 posted DSCI9961.JPG DSCI9961.JPG DSCI9962.JPG DSCI9963.JPG DSCI9964.JPG DSCI9965.JPG DSCI9966.JPG

Ajax Bay

Guru
Can vouch for the Cannondale-airspeed-lx-mini-pump pump. It's light; fits neatly away beside the seatpost bottle cage and comfortably (and quicker than anything pocket or bag carried) inflates a tyre to 100psi+. In its 15,000km service it has mostly been used to lend to others so that, as a group, we can get back on the road with less delay.

Last edited:
OP
OP
airborneal

airborneal

Thanks for the comment Ajax Bay, I have a bike at my Mother in laws in Spain and because a track pump was too big to fit in the case I took one of these pumps and I find I it does the job well, not only on the road but pumping up from scratch. The gauge is also great not only for bikes but the car as well, it's the best I've come across. Cheers

Top Bottom