Cannondale R4000 caad4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtwin

d_shammas said:
If we can try and stick to the forum I think it will be more fair and transparent for everyone - cheers for the interest though! :ohmy:

Fairly Nuff - I said that I thought 4/450 was more the mark, having been watching Dales on ebay for a while now (why oh why did I sell that Tri one I had - D'oh!).

OP
OP
D

d_shammas

Bigtwin said:
Fairly Nuff - I said that I thought 4/450 was more the mark, having been watching Dales on ebay for a while now (why oh why did I sell that Tri one I had - D'oh!).

No probs, I think £480 would really be the minimum I could let this particular bike go for though!

OP
OP
D

d_shammas

Steve Austin said:
Have you got proof of purchase?

No proof of purchase I'm afraid - it was a fair while ago now so have no idea where any paperwork may be... I think it cost around £1800. I'm happy to provide whoever buys it with my personal details as well as my parents as this is where the bike has been stored. Not sure what other reasurances I can offer but any suggestions and I'll be glad to help!

OP
OP
D

d_shammas

Price drop! £460... Anyone interested? I will have to sell elsewhere in the next few days if not. I'm sure this will make someone very happy every sunday for a fair few years!!! :biggrin:

Sorry, he can't stand the colour!

I think he wants something more understated.

Sorry again.

OP
OP
D

d_shammas

Im no expert but I think it might be a little big - my brother is just over 6 foot, but having said that I think it'll depend on how long your legs are etc. as everyones a little different. If your local please feel free to come and see how it fits!

Rollon said:
Might be interested, but new to cycling and not sure regarding frame size. I'm 5ft 9ins, would it be okay for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom