Cannondale Synapse Carbon 71 Frame Mystery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gareth01244

Veteran
These are the pics I have, did have more detail shots but must have deleted them at some point.
My colour scheme was sold as a frame only option along with the cannondale team colour so maybe yours was sold as just a frameset originally? Have you tried a seatpost into it, should be a 25.4mm. It seems an unlikely candidate for a replica copy, as nice a bike as the synapse is it isn't high end like a dogma and there wouldn't be a high demand.
The paint and decals look

good, just can't explain the misplaced cannondale decal.

Attachments

• 20190609_110841.jpg
    20190609_110841.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
NicGeo

NicGeo

Hi Gareth,
Nice kit, never seen this colourway before, so I guess there are many Cannondale options out there.
The chap I bought the frame from collects and deals with limited edition bikes and dismantled this one as he had a buyer for the groupset.
He sold the rest off as parts, it originally had Full Sram Red 11 speed groups FSA SLK handlebars and stem etc.
The Alpine climb decal and the misplaced oversize Cannondale decal have thrown me.
The frame looks and feels good but I'm just intrigued to know more.
I bought it with the seat post and the locking nut and rubber top cap. all fit good.
I've tried contacting Cannondale via a US post box but no reply as yet and it's impossible to find their email. It just directs you to main dealerships and local bike shops.
I'll post some pictures when I've built it.
Thanks for your time, Cheers Nic

Top Bottom