cannondale synapse carbon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

dandello

Wow that's cheap

OP
OP
D

dandello

problem with this forum is if its more than £20 people are so tight and cant see a bargain i bet if i said free to good home i would get thousands of replies

vickster

Legendary Member
problem with this forum is if its more than £20 people are so tight and cant see a bargain i bet if i said free to good home i would get thousands of replies
I guess a grand is a lot to spend on a second hand bike, regardless of the original price. £1000 is not cheap for a 105 bike these days, even if it is a best bike winner or whatever

It's also probably the wrong time of year to be selling a carbon road bike, coming into autumn and then winter

Maybe mothball it until March if not wanting to 'give' away

I've never had any joy selling any bikes here, gumtree and eBay I have (albeit in the sub £500 range)

Last edited:
I think its why so many of us own so man bikes I am up to seven mainly because resale values are so low.
I'll second that. Recently sold an excellent bike for relatively nothing purely because of lack of space when buying an other. You get nothing like the true value so I'll not do it again, I'd rather make the space somehow than give another cracking bike away for peanuts.

broady

Veteran
I could do with selling a bike off after buying the Genesis off here so have put a couple of bikes up for sale.
I don't mind keeping them really though (hence the lack of description on them).

I'll second that. Recently sold an excellent bike for relatively nothing purely because of lack of space when buying an other. You get nothing like the true value so I'll not do it again, I'd rather make the space somehow than give another cracking bike away for peanuts.
DS yes I appreciate that everyone likes a bargain but its ridiculous how much money you have to lose. What's so funny is that when I want to upgrade I cannot find such bargains.
Mind you I have finally finished my Ebay build of Trek Madone 3.1 with Ultegra 6800 ( I know its not that new ) and after the first ride today its seems the best one yet. However it could get me thinking of a later one now.

Top Bottom