Cannondale Synapse Tiagra 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am selling my Cannondale Synapse Tiagra, a 56cm frame bike so would suit a bloke in the region of 6ft. I have included some pics of the bike in various locations including one of me riding it so you can rest assured that I actually own the bike - I still have the receipts.

Despite my username, I actually live just outside Edinburgh! Looking in the region of £500/600 - does anyone think that`s too much - bike is in full working order and has been looked after well

Here`s all the blurb about the bike although I have upgraded the wheels to Shimano RS11`s, the tyres to Continental Ultra II Sports and the bottom bracket has just been replaced.

Compared with Cannondale’s Elite race geometry, the Cannondale Synapse 6 Tiagra 2014 Road Bike geometry features a taller head tube (2-2.5cm taller), gently sloping top tube, slightly relaxed head angle and longer wheelbase. This combination provides a more upright riding position and a lively, yet stable feel. It’s confidence inspiring and relaxing but avoids the sluggish feel and awkward handling of many “comfort” road bikes.

Frame:
Synapse Alloy, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BB30
Fork:
Synapse SAVE, Carbon blades, 1-1/8"
Front Derailleur:
Shimano Tiagra 4600, 31.8 clamp
Rear Derailleur:
Shimano Tiagra 4600
Number of Gears:
Shifters:
Shimano Tiagra 4600
Chainset:
FSA Omega, BB30
Chainrings:
50/34T
Bottom Bracket:
FSA BB30
Cassette:
Shimano Tiagra 4600, 12-30, 10-speed
Chain:
FSA CN-910, 10-speed
Pedals:
Not Supplied
Brakeset:
Promax dual pivot, Long Reach
Brake Levers:
Shimano Tiagra 4600
Handlebars:
Cannondale C4 Compact
Stem:
Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg
Headset:
Synapse Si, 25mm top cap
Grips:
Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
Rims:
Maddux RS 3.0, 32-hole (36h 58 -61cm)
Front Hub:
Cannondale C4
Rear Hub:
Cannondale C4
Spokes:
Stainless Steel, 15g
Front Tyre:
Schwalbe Lugano PP, 700×25c
Rear Tyre:
Schwalbe Lugano PP, 700×25c
Saddle:
Cannondale Stage Ergo w/ Steel Rails
Seatpost:
Cannondale C4, Alloy, 25.4×300mm

Thank You

vickster

Legendary Member
You might get £500, unfortunately £400 might be more realistic especially coming into autumn

The 2016 disc version with new 4700 tiagra is on sale around £700 as a benchmark

https://www.evanscycles.com/cannondale-synapse-alloy-tiagra-6-disc-2016-road-bike-EV239411

Stick it on eBay with enough to cover the fees, or try local gumtree

GLWS

you never know on ebay sometimes.... I sold a 3 yr old Synapse Carbon Ultegra for £1650, cost £1800 new, ridiculous really, was expecting around £700, time of year may be the deciding factor.

Your Synapse will be popular, can you start a sweep thread, I am going for £435.00

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
you never know on ebay sometimes.... I sold a 3 yr old Synapse Carbon Ultegra for £1650, cost £1800 new, ridiculous really, was expecting around £700, time of year may be the deciding factor.

Your Synapse will be popular, can you start a sweep thread, I am going for £435.00

Yeah people go a bit made on ebay sometimes.... the bidding mist descends and some people en up paying basically what they could have paid for it new, it can be mad.

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
hey Starch, I just bought 'Strangeways' on vinyl...forgot what a magic album it is!
Oh, yes it is! It's the most enjoyable of their albums I think, the most fun to sing along to. I think Morrissey and Marr both said it was the closest to the sound that they wanted for The Smiths... pity it was the last!

Top Bottom