Cannondale was lurvely

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattobrien

Guru
You'd best buy it then, you won't regret it. I've had mine since November and like it very much. I have tinkered with it a little too, it now have Fulcrum carbon quattros and slightly narrower bars.

mustang1

Guru
Op, did you actually test ride it?... Tell us more, how did it feel?

OP
OP
rideswithmoobs
Op, did you actually test ride it?... Tell us more, how did it feel?

Nope no test ride, a spin around a car park to me is a waste of time. In five minutes you would find out nothing. Sitting on the bike was no different to sitting on any road bike with drop bars. Only a TDF rider could tell much difference in such a short ride on flat Tarmac at low low speed.

Nope no test ride, a spin around a car park to me is a waste of time. In five minutes you would find out nothing. Sitting on the bike was no different to sitting on any road bike with drop bars. Only a TDF rider could tell much difference in such a short ride on flat Tarmac at low low speed.
Obviously you can't do a test ride, leaving your wife in the shop, but which shop only lets you take a bike around a carpark? My experience is either no-test-rides-at-all policy (Halfords and Decathlon) and give-us-your-credit-card-and-bring-it-back-in-one-piece (everywhere else, including Cycle Republic).

In fact, the shop I tested a 'dale at gave me direction to Richmond Park, and invited me back for a second ride. These were all sub-£1000 bikes, but I assume they have the same policy for all their bikes.

OP
OP
rideswithmoobs
Obviously you can't do a test ride, leaving your wife in the shop, but which shop only lets you take a bike around a carpark? My experience is either no-test-rides-at-all policy (Halfords and Decathlon) and give-us-your-credit-card-and-bring-it-back-in-one-piece (everywhere else, including Cycle Republic).

In fact, the shop I tested a 'dale at gave me direction to Richmond Park, and invited me back for a second ride. These were all sub-£1000 bikes, but I assume they have the same policy for all their bikes.

Wheelbase, staveley.
I can name most around here that are same

Top Bottom