Can't fold my bike because of missing piece. Also I have a stuck battery.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
i think i worked out the seller but the website doesnt show the clamp in the blurb :sad:

cyberknight

That might be because you've got the saddle too low, a typical cause.
Your leg should be more or less straight when seated with the pedal at six o' clock.

1669465367494.png

chriswoody

Legendary Member
I've seen a few clamps like this on folding bikes on my commute. I managed to grab this picture which may show how yours looks when correctly assembled? It shows the parts you have, plus the missing nut you mentioned on the back of the threaded bar. As Cybernight has said, it looks like a generic nut that you should be able to easily pick up at a DIY store.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 13.32.02.png

Last edited:

cyberknight

I've seen a few clamps like this on folding bikes on my commute. I managed to grab this picture which may show how yours looks when correctly assembled? It shows the parts you have, plus the missing nut you mentioned on the back of the threaded bar. As Cybernight has said, it looks like a generic nut that you should be able to easily pick up at a DIY store.

Anyway, hope that helps.

View attachment 669180

thats looks good , a standard nut i guess it would have a plastic ring inside the head to stop it coming undone ? standard fare any hardware store should have one to fit if you take the rest to a shop and ask
1669470685776.png

OP
OP
rustedchain8919

rustedchain8919

Anyway, hope that helps.

View attachment 669180
Yes, Thank you!

Top Bottom